Finance Support Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Finance Support Analyst to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
The Finance Support Analyst position requires not only transactional processing expertise but also process improvements knowledge. Experience in SAP, Oracle Cloud, and Oracle R12 are preferred. Supply Chain Management is an asset.
- Process improvement execution and implmentation.
- High Value improvements to AP processes
- Advance process improvements toward implementation
- Detailing and developing proposals and plans, and owning sprints.
- Design test plans for systems improvement.
- Documentation, preparation and training to support improvements implementations into AP operations.
- Change management support.
- Learn about company's structure and stakeholders.
- Monitor issue resolution workflow to prevent escalation and identify improvement opportunities
- Understand and analyze root causes to understand trends
- Conduct daily standup meetings with team members
- Prepare trend reports and key message material for multiple audiences
- Createprocess maps and inventories
- Organize Job Aides, FAQs and QRGs to improvements
- Keep document repositories.
- Bachelor level degree required
- 3 years of experience in AP
- Easily understand strategy at multiple levels and align with it.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Work virtually across geographies and culture.
- Great analytical skills.