4 days left
- Full Time
* Responsible for Operability of the unit or plant for start-up, normal, turndown and shutdown modes as well as abnormal operating conditions in defined area of responsibility.
* Participates in Hazardous Operations (HAZOP or HAZID) reviews
* Assists with QGMS expectations as required especially Risk Assessment, Facility Design and Construction and Management of Change.
* Tracking and reporting of lessons learned in defined area of responsibility.
* Monitor implementation of vendor documentation requirements and spare parts requirements.
* Works in a highly visible project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures.
* Works in a dynamic environment that has high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
* Well established awareness of policies and procedures with high expectations for business controls compliance and to further develop controls to meet changing needs.
* Effective team play who collaborates well and often with others with the highest levels of integrity and communication skills.
* Establishes credibility with peers, subordinates and supervisors