3D As-build Designer and Data Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
3D AS-BUILD DESIGNER AND DATA SPECIALIST
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a 3D As-build Designer/Data Specialist to work within their facilities located in Fort Saskatchewan, AB for an initial 12-month contract likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for the integrity and availability of asset correlated information. Alongside, will update/as-build the 3D CAD models in PDS and provide laser scan data support.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Identify matters and follow-up with 3D application specialist and/or project engineers to guarantee quality productivity
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of laser scan management and 3D applications
- Promote the utilization of 3D visualization
- Build relationships with stakeholders and seek opportunities to improve work processes with the use of 3D visualization
Previous education and experience required:
- Engineering Design and Drafting Technology Degree or Certification
- 5 years Design & drafting experience, preferably with experience at an operating site.
- 3+ years of PDS experience
- Knowledge and experience with laser scanning technology. Preferable managing laser scan data