Project Controls Coordinator
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking a Project Controls Coordinator to work a 1-year contract within their facilities in Superior, WI.
- Lead and coordinate development of overall Project Execution Plan.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project controls deliverables including but limited to: Cost Report and Cost Variance Analysis, Cash Flow Report and Variance Analysis.
- Schedule Report and Schedule Variance Analysis
- Project Change Management Procedure.
- Project Controls Plan.
- Monthly Progress Report Integrating Cost Control and Scheduling functions into one seamless team.
- Defining Project Controls resource requirements for the project.
- Performing quality control on all project control deliverables for completeness and accuracy.
- Lead role in coordinating collection of deliverables for Phase Gate Review meetings according to the 6-Phase Project Lifecycle.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to project controls and project systems functional groups on actual experiences gained during implementation of new tools, processes or procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Ability to be effective within a matrix organizational structure.
- Specific knowledge and experience in scheduling and cost process and issues related to pipeline and plant facility projects.
- Familiarity with best management practices for project scheduling and cost control.
- Ability to understand and implement processes and practices for project scheduling and cost control.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with a reasonable level of supervision.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office products, specifically Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server.