Contract and Procurement Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Contracts and Procurement Advisor to initially be based in The Hague, Netherlands before relocating with the Project to Malaysia in Q1 2021. Whilst based in The Netherlands the role will be offered with a negotiable all-inclusive daily rate and long-term contract.
As Contracts and Procurement Advisor you'll be responsible for EPC contract will report to FPU C&P Manager. As the work centres transition through engineering, detailed design, procurement and construction the roles will be required to move geographically with the rest of the Project teams.
- Coordination with Cost Control/QS and planners on commercial negotiation of claims, progress payments and contract valuation
- Leading commercial discussions/negotiations
- Administration of contract amendments and variations
- Advisor to Company Rep/Delegated Co. Rep/Construction Mgr etc in matters of contract management and commercial communications
- Assurance of change control process - ensuring contractor directions are appropriate, i.e. no variations for existing obligations, no unintended waivers
- Other contract admin including running the in-country service provider contract, and all other ad-hoc in-country contracts & POs
- Provide C&P oversite of procurement activity undertaken by EPC Contractor.
- Degree or HND in a relevant discipline with experience in the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience gained within Contract and Procurement roles working on FPU, FPSO or Offshore construction projects.
- Able to work largely independently whilst receiving guidance from FPU C&P Manager, as needed.
- Must be fully conversant with contract management systems with proven experience in managing major mixed reimbursable (lump sum + BOAQ) EPC model construction contracts.