Our client, a major company, is seeking a Pricing/Marketing Coordinator to work a 1-year contract within their facilities in Toronto, ON.
- Responsible to deliver fuels margin targets as well as district volume targets.
- Data analytic reviews to provide recommendations and support strategy and decision making.
- Active engagement with key stakeholders providing operational pricing support and reporting.
- Collaborate with team and influence tactical pricing solutions Skill Se
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organization's products and/or services.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- 5+ experience in Pricing/Marketing field.
- Microsoft Suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) advanced experience/knowledge required.
- High degree of self-direction.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Investigative thinking and astute attention to detail while demonstrating ability to think broadly.
- Proven commercial mindset.
- Data analytics experience.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related disciplines or requisite business experience.