Accounts Assistant III
Airswift is seeking an Accounts Assistant to work on a 6-months contract with our client in Louisville, KY. This professional will be required to classify, compute, and record numerical data to maintain financial records complete.
- Record, classify, and summarize numerical and financial data to gather and maintain financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Analyze, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and financial statements according to procedures.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using accounting software. Inspect figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Handle customer pricing mechanisms, discounts, and rebates for all products and solutions.
- Start contact with customers and sales personnel to investigate and settle pricing disputes.
- Supervise and enforce delegate pricing authority levels within Vendavo and SAP system.
- Supervise tracking and measurement systems for selective discount programs and recommends actions to Sales Managers based on the results of data analysis on pricing, profitability, product availability and customer profitability.
- Partners with other Lubricants Business Center support teams in support of total customer experience.
- Listens to customer needs, and balances financial objectives with customer needs.
- Ability to analyze data to identify issues that require attention.
- 5-7 years of financial and/or accounting experience
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge. Intermediate Skills required, including Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail
- Accounting and mathematical principles knowledge