Subsea Wells Supervisor
Airswift - Subsea Well Supervisor - 12-month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Subsea Well Supervisor to join them on a 12-month contract
The work is primarily at the rig site, some of the time may be required in the office undertaking operations planning and procedure reviews.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute the running of subsea production trees, tubing head spools, BOP adapters, associated tools, controls and ROV operations having to do with the wellhead interface
- Support in completion operations, during the preparation, running and operation of tubing hanger, subsea test tree, completion and work over riser.
- Provide onshore preparation and continued support for offshore and installation activities.
- Coordination of rig site activity to ensure both delivery of safety, environmental performance and effective execution of the well plan.
- Define and oversee the work plan, participate and take a lead related to the onshore site, Rig / Vessel safety programs
- Interface with D&CDrilling & Completion (D&C) Wells Team to ensure goals are aligned and deliverables are ready when needed
- Participating in well planning and pre-operation meetings to ensure past learning is captured and incorporated into well programs
- Responsibility for accurate cost tracking, daily operational reporting, and material/personnel logistics
- Prepare installation procedures in sufficient detail to examine the potential risks and hazards involved during the installation activities
- Support installation activities by providing knowledge based contact for coordination of onshore activity in support of operations
- Identify and work concerns in order to deliver solutions to the offshore installation teams Coaching individuals on the work site to improve knowledge in the areas of safety, environmental and operations
Previous education & experience required:
- Seasoned professional position requiring a Bachelors degree and experience unless otherwise noted
- offshore survival required training.