Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Industry, is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to support a group of attorneys within the Law Business Unit in San Ramon, CA. The position can be potentially extended after 6 months.
- Managing calendars in Outlook, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing pre-read, creating presentations, editing documents, revising contracts, updating matters in the matter management system, setting up new vendors, processing invoices, preparing correspondence, etc.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel logistics.
- Prepares detailed itineraries.
- Provides background information for meetings and trips.
- Tracks and gathers related expenses and compiles expense reports.
- Sets up and maintains files, processes invoices and performs general clerical duties.
- Maintains effective communications with peers, attorneys, managers, and leaders.
- Provides back-up/relief to other legal assistants.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 8-10 years secretarial and administrative experience within an Enterprise or corporate environment required.
- Strong secretarial and administrative experience within a law firm or in-house legal department strongly preferred.
- Strong Proficiency in MS office applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel required.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Able to effectively communicate (written and oral) with all levels of the organization to effectively convey ideas.
- Strong experience maintaining calendars, organizing and maintaining office files, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements, creating expense reports
- Experience with SharePoint/SharePoint Online
- Experience with e-billing and matter management.
- Experience setting up vendors in a payment system