Lead Planning Engineer
- To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE requirements.
- To develop, implement and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities.
- To develop and update the overall integrated Project Schedules as required by Project Management.
- To assist Packages scheduling team to review and comment contractors' procedures and schedules, scheduling and progress control methodology, and to monitor contractors' execution schedule, to check and approve contractors' progress measurement and progress reports.
- To organize, during the Execution phase, co-ordinate, supervise and control all the activities of Planning Engineers, by informing, supporting and directing them in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
- To define (and update as necessary) a suitable Monthly Report structure complying with Authority/Partners and Project needs.
- To supervise the development of detailed and accurate Project Monthly Report / Project Weekly Report (and any other report as requested) during all phases of Project.
- As a general manner, to provide assistance to the Project Management for all matters related to scheduling and progress reporting and general reporting, and to manage all activities related to scheduling and reporting.
- To timely report to the Project Control Manager, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern.
- To ensure and impose strict confidentiality for all the scheduling and progress measurement related documentation produce.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualification: Perfect knowledge of PRIMAVERA.
- Languages: Fluent French & English.
- Professional Experience: 10/20 years in PMO, Project Control.
- Experience within project: 10 years at same or equivalent position.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.