Our client, a midstream company, is seeking an Intermediate Analyst to work a 6-months contract within their facilities in Houston, TX.
- Liaise between internal and external teams to plan, organize and manage multiple discovery-related projects in an efficient and cost-effective manner, utilizing appropriate technology options for the identification, collection and management of information and data as it relates to legal and regulatory matters.
- Collect, process and troubleshoot issues pertaining to electronic data from various enterprise sources.
- Work with paralegals and other internal stakeholders to create, maintain and troubleshoot document databases.
- Maintain accurate and current documentation of all aspects of discovery projects relating to collection tracking, technical specifications, and chain of custody.
- Manage and participate in third-party document review projects (i.e., outside counsel, third-party vendor, etc.).
- Provide insight and suggestions to improve discovery processes.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide support, testing, and validation during discovery system upgrades.
- Engage in special projects as required.
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process, electronic discovery processes and protocols (EDRM).
- Experience in the following software applications would be desirable: OpenText Axcelerate, Legal Hold Pro, Office365 Security and Compliance Center.
- Excellent technical knowledge of such systems as electronic discovery software, Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, network storage familiarity, Active Directory security, and other technical resources used in a Corporate setting.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage complex tasks involving various internal and external teams, processes and technologies.
- Quick learner who is resourceful, able to work independently and not afraid to show initiative.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, effective multi-tasking skills, ability to prioritize competing deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate legal and technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Litigation experience required.