Lead Planning Engineer
Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Lead Planning Engineer to be based in their offices in Paris, France. The role is offered with a long-term contract and a negotiable all-inclusive daily rate.
As Lead Planning Engineer you'll be responsible for all the scheduling, planning and progress measurement activities for the transition Project, and for the reporting at project level all along the course of the Project.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the scheduling, progress control and reporting activities
- Develop and update the overall integrated Project Schedules as required by Project Management
- Assist Packages scheduling team to review and comment contractors' procedures and schedules, scheduling and progress control methodology, and to monitor contractors' execution schedule, to check and approve contractors' progress measurement and progress reports.
- Organize, during the Execution phase, co-ordinate, supervise and control all the activities of Planning Engineers, by informing, supporting and directing them in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
- Define (and update as necessary) a suitable Monthly Report structure complying with Authority/Partners and Project needs
- Supervise the development of detailed and accurate Project Monthly Report / Project Weekly Report (and any other report as requested) during all phases of Project.
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive experience gained as a Planning Engineer on Oil and Gas projects, ideally worked on LNG Projects
- Fluent in French and English
- Perfect knowledge of PRIMAVERA