Pre Commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- Manage the gap analysis between plan and progress curves.
- Organize the preparation and modification of all check and test sheet in accordance with CPY and Contractor Teams.
- Follow-up Preparation and issuance of pre-commissioning and commissioning OPERCOM dossiers
Coordinate the activities with the Construction / Operation team on site
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
- Be responsible for the overall safety for the commissioning activities
- Follow PC&C activities and consolidate the Curves gap analysis
- Supervise the commissioning activities on site
- Follow the resources required (personnel, tools…)
- Check progress against planning and recommend any necessary corrective actions
- Provide reporting to Company Commissioning Site Leader.
- Ensure hand over of sub-systems to Operation with CSL.
- Qualification: HND diploma or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: Minimum 10 years experiences in equivalent Commissioning role in oil & gas industry using OPERCOM® philosophy and ICAPS© software .
- Team Spirit and good communication skills,
- Experienced with NOC Standards ( Total General Specifications ) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment, H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.