Public Relations Specialist (Arabic-Speaker)
- Communicate with authorities and local communities to obtain necessary permits, agreements and approvals for the smooth implementation of exploration activities.
- Identify stakeholders at the regulatory bodies as well as at the local communities in the vicinity of company operations.
- Develop stakeholder management plan.
- Obtain necessary permits and regulatory approvals from Authorities as required.
- Engage identified stakeholders at the local communities in the vicinity of company operations to obtain agreement and/or understanding of the operations.
- Develop grievance mechanism for company operations.
- Deal with nuisance and complaints against company operations from the local communities if any.
- Any other issue related to authorities, stakeholders, communities and public relations.
- Work closely with Director, General Manager Operations and HSE Manager to ensure that any relevant actions raised by HSEIA and/or local community are implemented.
- Assessment, Recommendation and Implementation of Project Budget and cost control functions.
- Implement, organize and coordinate interfaces and Cost Review forum within Budget holders.
- Provide back up in other areas within the Department as directed.
- Develop and maintain strong teamwork within and out of the Project Controls Team.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company's policies and procedures. Ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times.