Measurement Analyst II
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a measurement analyst to work within their facilities located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
The Measurement Analyst position requires proficiency in GMAS to analyze accurately measurement data (Gas Measurement and Analysis System)
- Inspect and certify hourly meter and gas quality data electronically in GMAS/Sightline to meet daily, month-end close & allocation deadlines and obligations.
- Analysis includes volumetric and compositional data for mainline, plant and RGT (Raw Gas Transmission) data points.
- Line with Measurement Technical Services, SCADA and Field Operations to troubleshoot and solve measurement issues.
- Working with Production Facilitation, Production Accounting, Customer Service & Gas Scheduling to manage daily and monthly deadlines.
- Ensure integrity of data in GMAS/Sightline, measurement policies, methods and guidelines are obeyed.
- Maintain and follow required daily and monthly process and procedures documentation, workstation manual and checklists.
- Accountable for the set up and configuration of new data points in GMAS/Sightline and other downstream business functions.
- Respond to information requests from internal & external customers regarding measurement data.
- Supervise initial measured flows at new RP's, communicate needed information to internal/external customers and activate automated process in GMAS/Sightline when the flows stabilize.
- Provide back up and support to other Measurement Analysts as required.
- Technical certificate/diploma in engineering or oil and gas related field.
- Education: diploma or technical certificate in engineering or oil and gas related fields.
- Experience: Electronic Gas measurement; Field data capture; Production Accounting
- Other Skills: Must possess excellent communication, strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
For more information, please contact