Senior Administrative Assistant
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to work in 12 + months contract position in Airdrie, Alberta - Canada.
- Provides administrative support to management or a team.
- Work will include, general duties such as budget assistance, managing team requests for travel, meeting room bookings, timesheet/expense entry, systems support, staff changes, manage team correspondence, and other secretarial duties.
- Utilizes many different systems from word processing, spreadsheets, SAP and other software used by the business
- Makes decisions within the scope of position and authority as well as independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self. Can also make decisions that have an impact on the department.
- Operates at the executive level and provides advanced confidential support.
- May guide fewer experience Associates and manage their work.
- Advanced computer skills
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)