Geo Technician IV
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Geo Tech to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX. This will be for an intitial 9 month W2 contract which will be subject to extension.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for geoscience related database management.
- OpenWorks data - seismic and well data quality determination and quality issue resolution
- Well & Seismic Data quality loading into Petrel
- Experience with Petrel Studio data management
- Data migration from one platform to another
Previous education & experience required:
- 7+ years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Automation of data quality improvements - scripting, programming etc.
- Petrel data migration QC
- Hands-on Experience with prior migration into Petrel from another platform
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.