Senior Compliance Analyst
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst to work in a 9 months contract position (with a possibility to be extended for more 3 months) in Houston, TX.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the Company's compliance program, including policies and procedures
- Develop reports related to compliance matters
- Participate in the Surveillance & Monitoring project to provide the compliance group with the capability to proactively analyze patterns of trading and trading-related activities
- Perform second level monitoring activities to identify risks relating to Company processes identified with the respective risk owners, to provide reasonable assurance that risks are mitigated
- Participate in required investigations in support of Management as follow up to reported incidents and/or compliance breaches
- Support the Compliance Business Support Manager in preparation of responses to external requests for information, including but not limited to compliance audits, spot-checks, and self-certifications and coordinate with business lines and Corporate stakeholders in the definition, management and monitoring of action plans deriving from auditing and supervisory activities