Contract and Procurement Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Contracts and Procurement Advisor to be based in their EPC Contractors offices in Surrey. The position is offered with January 2020 start, long term contract and negotiable daily rate.
As Contracts and Procurement Advisor you'll be responsible for; Tender preparation, Tender evaluation and award and Post award management.
- Coordinate input of legal, tax and insurance requirement into EPpm generated Contracting Plans
- Review, comment and endorse EPpm generated Contracting Plans prior to Company and Project JV approvals. Responsible for coordinating all approvals
- Review, and lead negotiation regarding tenderer legal, tax and insurance (general conditions) clarifications
- Ensure alignment of Company negotiated general condition with EPpm commercial and technical clarifications and recommendations
- Coordinated input of legal, tax and insurance requirement into EPpm generated ACE
- Review, comment and endorse EPpm generated ACE prior to Company and Project JV approvals.
- Responsible for coordinating all approvals
- Co-ordinate contract award process between Company SAP Purchase Order release and EPpm IPMS system update to ensure an efficient post award kick off process
- Attend kick off meetings with suppliers as appropriate
- Review and oversight of EPpm generated contract variations and amendments.
- Ensure amendments are managed in accordance with the agreed Work Instruction and Contract and Procurement Procedure
- Co-ordinate engagement and alignment of Company post award team (package engineers and QA/QC surveillance teams) to meet business deadlines
- Ideally have a degree in a related subject along with extensive experience gained within Contracts and Procurement roles in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience gained working on FPSO Projects will be advantageous