Finance Stream Lead
Airswift Opportunity - Finance Stream Lead - Anchorage, AK - 9-months contract
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Finance Stream Lead to work within their facilities located in Anchorage, AK on a 9-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the deployment and support of the finance module and associated business processes of a new system implementation.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Advice to management on matters relating to and supporting financial systems, financial best practices, and other business process-related areas as they pertain to the new ERP system.
- Assist with business requirement gathering and configuration, lead the development and implementation of new solutions where needed.
- Manage related project financial business analyst and functional consultants ensuring quality implementation of the finance component.
- Support the other streams ensure effective and timely adoption on the new integrated solution.
- Support the implementation of the new ERP assuring financial processes will function correctly.
- Guide design confirmation documentation for financial processes to be implemented and supported.
- Ensure that finance Subject Matter Experts (SME's) are adequately supported during implementation and post-implementation phases.
- Coordinate with the other ERP project streams, project management, and stakeholders to ensure project deliverables and milestones are achieved in a timely and effective manner.
- Consult with local, regional and corporate finance to resolve implementation and post-implementation project issues as directed.
- Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project activities and status.
Previous education & experience required:
- 5+ years of financial/accounting experience,
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent field
- Oil & Gas upstream business experience preferred.
- Experience in business transformation projects, implementing and utilizing financial systems (Epicor, Oracle, SAP, JDE, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.