Technical Data Mining
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Technical Data Mining to work within their facilities located in Texas City, TX. This will be for an initial 12 month contract which will be subject to extension.
The DataMiner could be assigned to various areas depending on skillset:
Analyzing results of field walkdowns
Search and gathering information from OpenText and documented equipment repair history
Direct contact with equipment manufacturers to obtain information that is not available onsite
Dashboard showing progress based on actual, earned and projected
Map from existing to new databases, possibly create intermediate database
Create input forms, queries, reporting
- DataMiner should be familiar with work flow practices, standards and legends
- Recommends new or improvements to work processes
- Maintains Status of activities
- Provides monthly status reports
- Ensures work is being progressed according to schedule or highlights gaps and makes recommendations to close gaps
- BS engineering degree or equivalent technical degree - prefer minimum 3-5 yrs work experience or equivalent advanced degree in relevant areas of expertise.
- Proficient in MS Excel (macro development), MS Access, VBA, SQL, mapping data tools and Tableau
- Familiar with Process P&IDs
- Familiarity with OpenText, SmartPlant Products (Fusion, SPI and/or Foundation), and SharePoint (Teamview)
- Fuzzy Logic and AI a plus
- Bilingual - English/Gujarati/Marathi
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.