Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is seeking a Risk Analyst to work in a 12 months contract position in San Ramon, CA.
Job Description:This project is focused on the department's compliance with the company's information risk management and data privacy program requirements of the department. This person will be also responsible for additional project work to ensure the migration of company records to a new system of record.
Responsibilities:Handle the Information Risk Management (IRM) and Data Privacy Program requirements and identify actions to be taken to complete the program requirementsSuggest improvements or changes to the IRM programSend reminders and follow-up on open tasks and ensure they are completed on-timeLead effort to migrate electronic company records to SharePointAssist with quarterly reporting on the IRM and Data Privacy programAssist with creating or preparing data for presentation content (graphs, content) on various compliance subject topics as requested for senior managementAssist with creating or updating compliance process documentation as requested
- Experience handling confidential and classified company information for a company with global operations
- Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Familiar with data privacy and information risk management standards
- Experience with project management
- Leading or a key role in a significant project involving information management and desk guide development
- Experience with SharePoint and other information management tools
- Advance MS Excel skills, assist with data analytics
- Experience with MS Access or Power BI
- 2-4 years of experience