4 days left
- Full Time
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Mechanical Engineer to work within their facilities located in Red Deer, AB for an initial 12-month contract likely to be extended.
Within this position you will be responsible for supporting construction and commissioning activities for the revamp of two cracking furnaces.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Respond to RFIs and escalate to engineering design clients
- Provide engineering opinion on piping systems installation
- Provide engineering estimation for cracking furnace equipment and components
- Contribute and support system walk-downs and acceptance for mechanical completion step
- Manage "As-Building" work for mechanical discipline
Previous education and experience required:
- Must be registered as a P. Eng.
- Knowledge of ABSA requirements, CSA B51, ASME/ANSI B31.1 and B31.3
- Cracking furnace systems' experience