Pipeline Data Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
PIPELINE DATA ANALYST
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Pipeline Data Analyst to work within their facilities located in Lloydminster for an initial 12-month contract with possibility to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for locating and reviewing historical project files and pipeline constructions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform pipeline data validation, determining which ones are correct
- Ensure that proper modifications are submitted to the correct data
- Develop better practices and procedures for data management
- Read P&IDs for pipelines
Previous education and experience required:
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of Project Engineering experience
- 5+ years' experience in a similar position within the oil and gas industry, upstream pipeline operations preferable