IT Scada / Cygnet Integrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a SCADA/ IT Cygnet Integrator to work within their facilities located in Artesia, NM. This will be for an initial 7 month contract which will be subject to extension.
- Under general supervision the SCADA Analyst is responsible for; timely addition of new devices to the SCADA System, respond to screen development and alarming requests efficiently, analyzing and maintaining SCADA system and Historical system functionality including systems integration / interfacing, programming and support to maintain and/or enhance complex automation system platforms, providing support for the system software and complimentary modules specific to alarming, and data collection and data presentation.
- Support SCADA system administration and field automation applications in accordance with company policies and Industry standards.
- Configure, update, and troubleshoot SCADA software in advance of new production facility startups and in support of ongoing 24 / 7 production operations.
- Design and implement HMIs and dashboards for Gas Control, Engineering, Operations and other stakeholders.
- Support Gas Control efforts to develop and implement control room management practices and policies.
- Design, maintain, document and support field communication and networking schemes.
- Apply object-oriented programming to add functionality to HMIs and dashboards.
- Analyze data and prepare various reports for presentation to management.
- Develop regular maintenance schedules for an enterprise SCADA system including point audits, alarm audits, historian thinning and other system maintenance tasks.
- Work with other departments to develop data interfaces between business and SCADA applications.
- Evaluate and test new software products.
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise SCADA or equivalent systems (CygNet preferred).
- Familiarity with IS, SCADA and/or networking architectural standards.
- Experience in setting and maintaining databases (SQL Server, MySQL, OSI PI, etc.).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS-Excel & MS-Word.
- Working knowledge of standard industrial protocols (Modbus, TCP, OPC, etc.).
- Experience working in O&G for an E&P.
- Work non-traditional and on-call hours as needed.
- Occasional travel to field locations may be required
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.