Our client is seeking a Pipeline Integrity Engineer to work within their facilities in Edmonton, AB
Support Facility Integrity (FI) Systems with developing the systems required to manage the integrity of liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets including Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and System Governance such as metrics, reporting, audits and assessments.
- Support the development and implementation of specific RBI programs for liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets based on risk analysis, industry best practice and business efficiency needs.
- Support the development and implementation of RBI software elements including asset registers, risk models and reporting.
- Responsible for completing requests to improve data accuracy and data analysis, and general FI Systems support requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in engineering fields, at least one year experience of engineering data analysis and assessment.
- Professional Engineer registered or eligible for registration with APEGA.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated for success and strong partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fundamental Working Knowledge of: Risk Management; Pipeline System Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance.
- Facilities Integrity experience.
- Skilled, Comprehensive Knowledge of: Risk Based Inspection; Integrity Management; Integrity Reliability; Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data to support strategic business goals.