P6 Scheduler Admin/Data Entry / Junior Scheduler
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a downstream company, is seeking a P6 Scheduling Data Entry/Admin/Junior Scheduler to work a 1-year contract within their facilities in Martinez, CA.
- Develop schedule logic in Primavera to efficiently execute scope of work and resource levels the plan.
- Create reports, Code activities, Manage a WBS, and Assign resources in P6.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling all activities for a single turnaround block, up to $40 mln or 200,000 direct field labor hours.
- Responsible for update of the schedule for assigned work activities
- Management of turnaround files and records.
- Builds plan in P6 including all phases of the plan and estimate (Pre, Execution, Post) (A&O, MSE, DFL, DWR)
- Identify opportunities to reduce turnaround scope, and plan and execute with low cost mindset.
- Identify, review, and escalate high-risk activities.
- Coordination with numerous other Shell/Motiva disciplines - operations, engineering, procurement, finance.
- Preferred: Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field of study.
- Or +5 years experience planning/executing turnarounds.
- Minimum (5) five years experience planning turnaround work.
- Minimum (1) one year scheduling experience.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience with Primavera.
- Proven experience supervising and managing crafts preferred.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.