IT Systems Analyst
- Full Time
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is seeking an IT Systems Analyst to work in a 12 months contract position (renewable) in North York, Ontario - Canada.
- Manage the information inflow and outflow in the DDSM application with a focus on data quality and integrity that support DSM results.
- Partner with Sales, Tracking and Reporting and Evaluations teams to ensure program process updates reflect DSM requirements and implemented in the IT system.
- Maintain updated process templates within the solution and make necessary changes as required.
- Assist Senior Analyst and Measures Manager with tasks relating to savings and cost-benefit calculations.
- Work with internal stakeholders, TIS and solution vendor to create and update process documents and training manuals and assist in providing training to user groups.
- Participate in new marketing initiatives by providing information and analysis to stakeholders that support business and customer requirements.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements to existing business processes and changes to IT systems to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience supporting business systems.
- Very strong analytical and computer skills which include advanced working knowledge of Excel, Access, MS Dynamics
- Innovative, results-oriented, and team-oriented.
- Strong client/customer focus.
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge with SQL, SAP, Oracle, or any other computer systems
- Understanding of relational databases is preferred.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Energy Conservation Programs