Principal Noise Consultant
Principal Noise Consultant. Location: North West, West Yorkshire, East of England, North East. Salary: Around £60,000 + benefits!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Principal level Noise Consultant for a leading Energy, Infrastructure, Project Management consultancy.
They are an international firm committed to working with clients and partners on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment and the economy.
An opportunity to develop and grow with a resourceful, well-organized employer and relish the challenge of a growth-orientated environment.
You will be working on the extensive portfolio of projects including energy (including nuclear and renewables) industry, port and coastal developments, flood and coastal defense, and development schemes.
- The role entails undertaking acoustic work within the context of EIA/ESIA and Environmental Permitting as well as standalone noise and vibration projects
- Carrying survey and modeling work, to contribute to the cost accounting and budgeting of services, and to be concerned in external communication and growth of the team
- Networking within the business will be key to the successful execution of the role, both in terms of winning new project work and ensuring continual involvement on current projects
- Lead and deliver first-class noise and vibration assessment services to both internal and external clients
- Closely working with members of the various environmental teams across the UK and Europe
- You will contribute proactively to ensure consulting services are consistently delivered to the highest standards, meeting and exceeding clients’ needs
- Advising other team members
- Developing leads and supporting business development
- Assisting in the smooth running and continued successful development of the team
- Proactively contributing to the consulting services and assuring they are consistently delivered to the highest standards, meeting and exceeding clients’ needs
- A candidate qualified with a bachelor’s degree in environmental science, environmental science, or in a related field
- Knowledgeable in the use of noise modeling software
- Provable experience of noise monitoring surveys, environmental noise assessment, EIA, PPG24, BS4142, and IPPC permitting
- Thorough understanding of legislative and other drivers, together with proven industry methodology and the EIA process forming the framework in which noise and vibration work is carried
- Well experienced working in an environmental consultancy
- Excellent project management and financial management skills
- Full IoA membership
- Must have a strong network across significant industry sectors
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational, analytical and time management skills
- A cooperative worker, a supportive, responsible person
- Commercial acumen and recognition of the growth of services
- Flexible traveling, including international destinations
Applications from Consultants seeking Part-Time work (a minimum of 22.5 hours per week) are also welcome.
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in your application.