3 days left
- Full Time
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for an experienced Analyzer Technician who can troubleshoot, repair and maintain gas chromatographs, Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEMS) and other process analyzers. The ideal candidate will have experience installing analytical equipment and maintaining records of all analyzers. Being able to diagnose root cause of equipment problems will be a key skill.
- Troubleshoot wide range of process analyzers and equipment using appropriate test equipment and diagnostics. Able to provide documentation of any regulatory required calibration
- Respond effectively to emergency fault conditions anywhere in assigned area, without assistance. Perform emergency field repairs.
Interpret technical documentation - data sheets, vendor manuals, troubleshooting flowcharts, etc. Interpret/prepare technical drawings - from simple schematics to complex P&IDs, instrument loop diagrams, and PLC ladder logic diagrams.
- Perform detailed functional tests on systems integrated from different vendors.
- An understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance principles for refinery process analyzers and an in-depth knowledge of the analyzers and associated tools.
- Familiar with environmental regulations, especially related to emissions reporting requirements desirable.
- Need to have computer skills (Microsoft Office). Must read, write and speak English and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years experience as an Analyzer Technician
- Refinery or Petrochemical experience
- Knowledge of CEMS, Gas Chromatographs and Analyzers
Job Type: Full-time, Contract