SAP Test Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a SAP Test Manager to work within their facilities located in Anchorage, AK. This will be for an intitial 12 month W2 contract which will be subject to extension.
Test scope under management of the Test Manager:
* User Acceptance Test (UAT)
* Performance Test*
* Stress and Volume Test*
* Penetration Test*
Noting that for these testing areas, the Test Manager's role is to manage technical resource delivery of the actual test planning, execution, and reporting.
The Testing Manager's responsibilities include:
* Manage and co-ordinate all of the relevant activities within the Test Manager's scope including:
o Document test strategy;
o Review entry and exit criteria for testing;
o Produce test schedule/project plan;
o Development of test scenarios;
o Reviewing and reporting test progress against plan
o Producing Test Summary reports.
* Lead the application of the testing methodology to the project and communicate and educate the testing approach to Project and business resources to gain understanding and commitment to the approach.
* Ensure the quality, consistency and integrity of the testing method, plans and deliverables.
* Develop a full and integrated UAT plan and work with the project office to develop milestones and resource requirements for the completion of testing deliverables ensuring that all project dependencies are planned, managed and controlled.
* Ensure that full end-to-end business scenarios are developed for each cycle of UAT ensuring they are rigorous and provide an effective measure of system readiness.
* Work with Training Manager to ensure business and project resources receive appropriate training to enable efficient and effective execution of testing activities.
* Manage the testing execution on a day by day basis ensuring an integrated approach across tracks and teams.
* Plan and execute Stress and Volume Testing
* Ensure that all systems interfaced to and part of the SAP systems landscape are fully tested and in a suitable state for operational use at go-live.
* Work with the System Integrator Test Manager, Project Manager, and Oil Change Manager to identify key contingency plans and tasks that need to be tested as part of the testing phase.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.