Lead Flow Assurance Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Paragon GE is looking for a Lead Flow Assurance Engineer, for a staff position with an Oil and Gas company in Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of Detail Design, FEED, Project Proposals, EPC and Conceptual Studies for Onshore Pipelines. Saudi Aramco or Middle East project experience is preferred.
Position Title: Lead Flow Assurance Process Engineer
Residential or Rotational: Residential
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: Competitive annual package with family status
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- 15 + years’ experience in flow assurance studies in oil & gas projects.
- Candidate should be able to lead small to medium projects.
- Typical responsibilities include steady state and transient analysis hydraulics studies in SPS.
- Report writing, scope development for 3rd part subcontracts for hydraulics in OLGA.
- Review studies carried out in OLGA for multi-phase pipeline systems. Support to Instrumentation & Pipeline etc.
- Experience on Aramco or Middle East projects preferred. Significant experience in DNV Synergi Pipeline Simulator (SPS).
- Candidate should also be able to work in Process Engineering.
- Perform surge analysis on existing pipelines to determine if surge relief systems are adequate for current and projected operational needs and identify solutions to address any potential insufficiencies.
- Evaluate model performance against actual pipeline performance to identify and execute improvement opportunities
- Optimize DRA cost by analyzing the optimal DRA dosages for each crude grade and batch size
- Support Automation Engineers regarding valve timing, automated shutdown/slowdown logic and pipeline operating & control philosophies
- Participate in Client’s incident investigations
- Expertise in modeling/analyzing batching liquids of varying viscosities through a pipeline
- Coordinate with other disciplines to collect data required for hydraulic studies.
- Detail Design, FEED, Project Proposals, EPC and Conceptual Studies
- Process Simulation using SPS, HYSYS