Change Management V
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Change Management professional to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX. This will be for an intitial 6 month W2 contract which will be subject to extension.
- Develop change management strategies as required, incorporating change management approach, stakeholder management, communication, training and readiness assessments
- Create and implement training strategies and communication plan(s)
- Prepare communication materials including presentations and written communications identified within the communication plan(s)
- Prepare ad hoc communication materials as required
- Prepare and perform project readiness assessments regarding the organizations ability to absorb change and to measure the level of engagement and preparedness
- Develop behavioral change management (BCM) strategy for Upstream IT Cloud Migration
- Work with Upstream IT Cloud Team and ITSD Engagement Managers to develop and maintain lists of key stakeholders
- Participate in meetings with Upstream Cloud Champions and other key stakeholders monthly and as needed
- Develop stakeholder engagement documentation using various media, including video, for regular cadence as well as ad hoc communications as needed
- Help Upstream IT Core Cloud Team develop and documentation processes for migrating applications to public cloud
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.