1 day left
- Full Time
- Prepare yearly budgets and analysis.
- Review financial postings and documents prepared by others for accuracy and resolve audit findings.
- Monthly department cost tracking, reporting and analysis.
- Prepare monthly departmental cost reallocations.
- Conduct rate analysis to determine appropriate reimbursement levels and sets rates accordingly.
- Measures cost per unit of service to determine whether fees are being set at appropriate levels.
- Consults with and advises department management and accounting personnel on a wide range of cost accounting matters.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive background in cost reporting and analysis.
- Must be detailed oriented and accurate.
- Must be able to effectively perform multiple complex tasks.
- Must have high standard of business ethics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; both oral and written.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Word, Power Point, Visio, Crystal Reports, Fleet Focus, SAP, E-Accounting, Budget Book, Info-Edge and able to learn specialized software quickly.
Experience and Job Requirements:
- 5 year + relevant upstream major project cost control experience.
- Deep understanding of Cost Engineering and other Project Controls disciplines and application on major projects, Cat B and E&A projects.
- Strong analytical skills including expertise in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Scheduling experience and knowledge of P6 and Milestones Pro is a plus.
- Ability to engage with GSS team and other key stakeholders: suppliers, GSS delivery leads, project, wells and operations budget holders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.