Lead Pipeline Engineer (Subsea)
2 days left
- Full Time
Missions/ Service Dimension
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of design of pipeline for conceptual, FEED and detailed engineering phases, including but not limited to:
- wall thickness sizing, on bottom stability, free span, on-bottom roughness, expansion, global, buckling analysis, pipe walking analysis, fatigue, etc.
- Spools and jumpers design pipeline installation analyses,methods for installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Knowledgeable in pipeline material, welding, NDE and fracture mechanics (ECA)
- Significant experience with pipeline design and installation in deep water and particularly with respect to the, requirements of DNVGL-ST-F101.
- Experience with DEH pipeline technology as well as the design, qualification and installation of the same.
- Reviews, comments and verifies contractors engineering.
- Reviews and comments on specifications, requisitions, designs, procedures, layout arrangements and all documentation issued by the installation contractors.
- Assists with the management of the pipeline design and installation contractors.
- Prepares and presents technical dossiers.
- Reviews, comments participates and attends risk assessments.
- Preparing technical specification and scopes of work.
- Coordinates technical queries and compiles responses.
- Prepares scopes of work for verification contracts.
- Manages and liaises with the engineering verification contractors.
- Follows Heating system qualification activities performed by Contractors.
- Assist in the development of pipeline inspection and intervention strategy and procedures to ensure the integrity and sustainability of pipelines.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Experience with DEH pipeline technology as well as the design, qualification and installation of the
- Ability to get along well with others and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving situations.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team.
- Fluid communicator capable to represent the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organized manner.
- Languages: Fluency in the English language
- Professional Experience: 15 years
Experience Within Project:
- Strong track record in offshore and subsea electrical design with a minimum of 15 years experience.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.