Senior NOC Inspector
SENIOR NOC INSPECTOR
- Coordinate the discussions with internal operations on third parties' No Objection Certificates (NOCs) requests for work near client's gas pipeline network, participate in meetings with other pipeline owners such as DUSUP, ADNOC, Takreer, and GASCO etc. to understand scope and review adherence to defined clients guidelines.
- Coordinate discussions on engineering and construction designs, and method statements analysis, and for high safety and environmental standards.
- Communicate with third party for any ambiguity regarding the NOC applications. Plan and prepare recommended technical response to NOC applications, while coordinating with Operations and Technical Services to obtain relevant approvals to issue NOCs as per corporate procedures.
- Once approved, prepare the NOC documents for contractors requesting for work in the vicinity of the gas network while carrying out site inspections to validate proper close out of all NOCs and that the facilities/plants are properly restored and that as built drawing are received from contractors.
- Participate in the qualitative risk assessment for all critical jobs and new projects on site.
- Maintain on-line status of NOC and follow up on delinquent items until all requirements are fulfilled by contractor while highlighting any non-conformances to Specialist for action.
- Conduct site inspections on daily basis to ensure adherence to safety standards and permit to work, policies and procedures, within area of responsibility while following up with all concerned to ensure implementation and compliance.
- Participate, as assigned, in emergency response, incident investigation, hazard identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, inspection and audit activities while assisting in conducting investigations on all industrial accidents and HIPO near misses involving personnel, plant equipment and environment as per defined protocols.
- Support and cover for NOC Coordinator as required in handling NOC documents, provide reference number to documents, distribute NOC Request and NOC Study Result via EzDELCOM and maintain up to date register of all NRQ status.
- Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by management.
- Technical Diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution / university.
- 6 years' relevant work experience in management of gas network operations and controls, pipeline monitoring and patrolling with exposure to control room operations
- Valid UAE Driving License.
- Knowledge of gas network operations and NOC processes
- Good knowledge of health and safety laws and regulations
- Knowledge of all relevant plant processes and equipment
- Computer literacy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills