Electrical Engineer/I&E Specialist
1 day left
- Full Time
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/I&E SPECIALIST
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Electrical Engineer/Instrumentation & Electrical Specialist to work within their facilities located in Lovington, NM for an initial 3-month contract, likely to turn into a direct-hire role.
Within this position you will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, fixing and installing electrical equipment and instrumentation systems. Alongside, will ensure that the plant operations run efficiently and safely.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Lead electrical project development and upgrades
- Contribute to the installation of all electrical components safely and troubleshoots issues with said equipment
- Maintain, adapt and troubleshoot Distributive Control Systems (DCS) and/or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
Previous education and experience required:
- Electrical Engineering degree or applicable knowledge of I&E devices, equipment, and maintenance programs
- 2+ years' experience within a similar position
- Mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills
- Driving required