GIS Data Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, an energy company, is seeking a Senior GIS Data Analyst to work a 6-month contract within their facilities in Houston, TX.
- Review and organize engineering documentation for natural gas pipeline as-built construction.
- Perform comparative analysis of related records by clearly and concisely identifying potential data anomalies and resolving critical data element discrepancies.
- Correlate identified technical documents against baseline GIS data and understand any gaps that may exist between the two datasets.
- Assist in the ongoing development and execution of quality assurance/quality control protocols.
- Follow documented, standard work processes, document results, updates record per protocol and published business rules, and communicates progress/issues to business unit leads.
- 4-year degree
- Strong experience in related area
- Understanding of old pipeline drawings
- GIS pipeline contruction knowledge