Principal HSE Specialist - Webster, TX
- Responsible for supporting the daily coordination and implementation of the HSE management system.
- Functions in support role to the lead HSE professional at the designated project or office location.
- May oversee the HSE Program for one or more small projects within single location.
- Monitors work activities and advise management regarding improvements in HSE program implementation and/or performance.
- Interface with Site management, including (sub) contractors and client representatives.
- Support management to achieve its HSE goals and objectives.
- Provide oversight of lower level HSE personnel.
- Degree - associates or bachelor degree in safety or other relevant field of study preferred; or 2 years technical training required in lieu of degree; or equivalent work experience required.
- 7+ years full time HSE supervisory or management level experience required.
- Direct hire experience preferred.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced capability with current Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess strong capability with root cause analysis, risk assessment and analysis, case management, behavior based programs, and contractual HSE oversight.
- Must possess strong and effective verbal and written communication capability, ability to influence others, and excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, follow-up, and closure skills in addition to technical competence with US construction HSE regulations and requirements.