Systems Completion Database Administrator
Airswift. Database Administrator. Calgary,AB.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Database Administrator to join them on a 2 years contract with the possibility to extend in Calgary, AB.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Focus on coordination or stewardship of the electronic database used to track mechanical completion, punch lists, preservation, and commissioning activities.
- Establish and maintain database and ensure all users are trained in the use of the database
- Guarantee that check sheets are recorded correctly in database and updated progressively
- Keep status and produces reports
- Guarantees engineering data is updated in accordance with revision updates of key documents, i.e. cable schedules etc.
- Populate tags into sub systems. - Detect outstanding tags with reasons for inability to allocate to sub systems due to engineering shortfalls
- 10 years of experience working in a technical capacity in the oil and gas industry
- Technical diploma with ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
- Advanced knowledgeable of Project Completions activities and typical commissioning practices including selected Systems Completion Database software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Understanding of tagging system, and the allocation A & B check sheets to tags
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.