Senior Energy Engineer
Acre is excited to be supporting one of the UK's leading low carbon consultancies to find a brand-new Senior Energy Engineer. This role will be a key figure in growing the organisation, continuously developing the products and services.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical experience delivering smart buildings, BMS optimisation and energy audits.
Key Elements of the role will include:
- Influencing change with key clients to help them transition towards a low carbon economy
- Undertaking detailed assessments of BMS controls and HVAC plants
- Designing and delivering strategies for low carbon and energy efficiency
- Analysing technical data
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders
- Managing a team of engineers
Following the recent success and appointment of a new Chairman, they have decided to focus on expanding their team. This role will play a significant part in ensuring the engineering success of this decision. This is a crucial higher for the firm.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Ability to manage BMS controls projects
- Previous experience in the building services industry
- Technical understanding of HVAC systems
- Minimum 2:1 energy/engineering degree
- Previous experience in a leadership position, managing and growing a team
- Experience undertaking Energy Audits