* Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
* Execute startup, shut down and operating procedures for compressors, furnaces, distillation towers, expanders, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms
* Operate the facility using a DCS and or SCADA system.
* Analyze flow streams using a gas chromatograph and make necessary process adjustments to maintain product specifications
* Perform minor maintenance of compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves
* Using analytical equipment available and making necessary process adjustments to ensure that the oil, NGL and gas leaving the facility meet product specifications.
* Perform minor maintenance of equipment included in the Oil Stabilization Units.
* Communicate needs to support staff for maintenance and repair when necessary.
* Communicate with IOC and other plants to ensure smooth, reliable operation.
* Generate daily production reports including liquid production, downtime and gas volumes
* Test product samples and make adjustments to preserve product quality and proper specifications
* Coordinate and oversee the transfer of liquid products
* Work outside in variable environmental conditions around heavy equipment
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in oil and gas production operations, gas processing, oil treatment or equivalent plant operator experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) standard and requirements.
- Ability to read and understand Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- One year experience in oil and gas production operations preferred.
- Ability to work outside in variable environmental conditions around heavy equipment