Materials Coordinator II
Airswift - Materials Coordinator - Loving, NM. 12-month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Materials Coordinator to join them on a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend in Loving, NM
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions
- Deliver updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
- Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
- Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
Previous education & experience required:
- ERP (SAP, Oracle) and use of scanners and barcodes experience preferred.
- 3 years of related experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.