Our client, major upstream operator, is seeking a Facilities Engineer to work within their site in Oklahoma City
Provide day to day engineering and technical support to Operations.
Education: University degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering
Skills and Competencies:
- Driven, detailed, and goal oriented individual with strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing demands on resources
- Ability to troubleshoot routine mechanical systems and components
- Understanding of applicable industry codes
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal with internal groups, external suppliers, and vendors.
- Strong Environment, Health and Safety focus and commitment
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage design as determined by internal control standards, and effectively communicate any and all changes to the appropriate party.
- Provide engineering support to assure compliance with Regulatory requirements
- Conduct debottlenecking and optimization studies in support of Operations Lead small engineering projects from conceptual design to installation and operation
- Identifies hazards, best practices, evaluates state of the art equipment and practices, and incorporates sound engineering practices for the design and construction of all new facilities.