Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is seeking a Videographer professional to work initially in a 12 months contract position in Houston, TX.
- Produces a variety of video products for the Company as needed. Operates video switching, character generation, and digital video effects equipment, edit controllers, cameras, hard disk video recorders, video distribution switchers, and audio mixers.
- Sets up and adjusts studio lighting equipment including fixed and portable tungsten lights.
- Adjusts audio equipment including assorted lavalier, cardioid, and shotgun microphones.
- Works with clients to prepare B-roll footage for inclusion in live productions.
- Provides limited troubleshooting of video, audio, and lighting equipment.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance.
- Makes recommendations for software and equipment purchases.
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing.
- Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production following the overall production concepts.
- Compresses video projects for output.
- Captures recorded video using software and encode media as appropriate.
- Makes video products available in a variety of formats including DVDs or streaming media files.