Change Management Lead
Airswift Opportunity - Change Management Lead - Markham, Ontario - 12-months contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major O&G clients to seek for a Change Management Lead in Markham, ON. to join them on a 12-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Improve OCM plan including stakeholder analysis, change readiness and change impact assessment
- Improve and implement stakeholder engagement and communications plan
- Build and implement training and sustainment plan
- Transparently work with the team to ensure alignment
- Risk mitigation
- Assist change capability building within business unit
- Provide change support within business unit
- Communications support and guidance to work within the overall OCM plan
- Weekly meetings
Previous education & experience required:
- Communication skills
- Customer Service background
- Experience with Change Management
- Some travel, within North America, may be required.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.