Turnaround Material Runner
Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Turnaround Material Runner to work in Richmond, California.
Support the Maintenance Turnaround team at the Richmond Refinery in Richmond, CA. The Maintenance team supports all procurement needs, materials, and services for specific turnarounds at the refinery. The position is slated for at least 1 year and will be continuously extended over time.
- Minimum of 2 years of Material running/handling experience within Warehouse/industrial environment required
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to lift materials up to refinery instructed weights
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Valid Drivers License required (California)
- Candidates local to Richmond/Bay Area required
- Refinery Material handler/running experience strongly preferred
- Material Verification
- Interface with Turnaround Field contractors
- Material coordination pre-turnaround, during, and post-turnaround
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in liaising with stakeholders.
- Systematic, organized and well planned in work execution and in having materials well organized.
- Readiness to take on new assigned responsibilities by superior in line with business requirements.