Talent Acquisition Generalist
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Talent Acquisition Generalist/Recruiter to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX. This will be for an initial 3 month contract which will be subject to extension.Key Responsibilities may include:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process from specification through new employee's first day inclusive of: preparing requisitions and job descriptions, schedule interviews, interview candidates, support the exit interview process, etc.
- Represent the company through networking with professional organization networks, colleges/universities, diversity sources and other networks
- Advise Managers regarding hiring practices and procedures
- Partner with HR Partners, client groups, and leaders to gain a detailed understanding of organizational goals and needs
- Conduct passive and active sourcing activities to engage highly qualified talent for current and future openings
- Demonstrate ability to understand recruiting systems and reporting functions to effectively manage recruiting responsibilities
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.