We are looking for a project information lead for an operator in France for 2 years work (contract).
Essential experience and job requirements
* Previous experience working in Information Management on large projects: conversant with the wider information set (data, documents, models) and its use in managing projects through the whole project lifecycle.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Working as part of a Project Management Team
* Leading a small team of document and data coordinators including contractors
* Knowledge of data management processes and tools
* Previous experience working with the data bases
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.