Senior Commissioning Engineer
Our client which is a crude oil and natural gas company is urgently looking for a "Senior Commissioning Engineer"
Terms and Conditions
Location: Doha, Qatar
Duration of contract: 2 years
Work schedule: 5 days per week/ 8 hrs. per day
Visa+ Mob+ Demob tickets: Provided by client
Living Allowances: Provided
- Managed positions: Internally around 8-10 pax.
- Technically manage and coordinate the Commissioning activities related to DBN PWM.
- Lead and monitor Commissioning studies and activities from FEED to Achievement of Commissioning
- Liaises with E&C disciplines, Technical Authorities, Field Operations & Procurement department and externally with engineering contractor and equipment suppliers.
- Lead and coordinate commissioning team for onshore preparations and offshore execution of commissioning activities in liaison with DBN PWM Construction team and IOP.
- Plan and supervise the preparation of pre-commissioning and commissioning documentation for DBN PWM project.
- Prepare and follow up on commissioning progress reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or any other engineering discipline from a recognized
- Minimum of 12 years' experience of relevant upstream oil and gas industry experience, with wide experience on Fieldin Process, Instrumentation.
- Proven experience in managing engineering contractors and ability to manage the work of multiple commissioningteams simultaneously. Previous experience in the offshore O&G sector would be a benefit.
- Knowledge and experience of OPERCOM Methodology and using ICAPS software.